We envision a school where children are placed first. Our school has a nurturing environment that emphasizes student performance and core values. R.C. Lipscomb Elementary is a place where parents, grandparents, and volunteers from all aspects of the community work toward one common goal of helping children achieve and bring out the best in each child. Learning is fostered through innovative, engaging techniques and ideas. It is a place where we value cross-curricular and technological integration, as well as developmentally appropriate activities. Collaboration with administrators, teachers, and parents help students strive to lead the way in every aspect of the educational program.
The mission of R.C. Lipscomb Elementary is to encourage students to make the most of their potential; to become independent thinkers and lifelong learners; and to produce self-reliant, productive citizens.
STUDENT DROP OFF TIME: 7:30 AMSCHOOL START TIME-7:50 amSCHOOL END TIME-2:10 pm
PARKING LOT RULES
- Enter the car line from 10 Mile Road onto Jack Kauffman Road ONLY.
- Entry to the A.M. parking lot for students accompanied by adults to the sidewalk is accessible from Jack Kaufman Road.
- All students must be accompanied by an adult to the sidewalk. Do not drop them off in the parking lot.
- Only park in the designated AM parking lot and not along the street.
- Pull forward to the purple cone to drop off after daycare vans leave.
Lipscomb's Teacher of the Year 2022
ECSD Unveils K-3 Read-at-Home Resources
A read-at-home plan is required to be provided to parents of any K-3 student who has been identified with a substantial deficiency in reading. The resources must be made available in an electronic format that is accessible online, and a hard copy of such resources must be provided by the school upon parent request.
These resources can be found at: Read-at-Home Resources