FOCUS Parent Portal Sign up and Password Reset
Enrollment Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are available above. Please only submit one application per student.
Parents and Students:
Please check out the Daily COVID-19 Home Screening guide. Please answer the questions in each section every morning BEFORE going to school. Students with any symptoms of illness or close contact with someone who is positive of COVID-19 should not attend school. Please answer the questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
Over the Counter Medication Forms
Don't forget to download the App and scan in Box Tops for our school.
K12 Uniform Assessment Calendar 22-23
$14.00 XL & Up
Dress Code Reminders:
- No spaghetti straps, halter tops, or tank tops
- No bare stomachs or backs
- No undergarments showing
- No short shorts
- No see-through clothing
- No tobacco, alcohol, or drug logos
- No baggy pants that drag the floor
- Pants must be worn at the waist
- Jeans with holes- no skin exposed (if there are holes, you must wear leggings or shorts under the pants)
- All sleeveless tops (boys and girls) such as Under Armour, etc., must have small arm holes so that the chest area is not showing
- Students must wear tennis shoes during P.E.
What to Expect in the Event of a School Elevated Security Notification
Sherry Bailey not only serves as our Principal, but also serves the Board of Directors as our Parent Representative according to statute. As Representative, she is to facilitate parental involvement, provide access to information, assist parents and others with questions and concerns, as well as, resolve disputes that may arise. You can contact our Parent Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org , or email@example.com , (850) 944-2822, (850) 232-9689, and the Beulah Academy Facebook page.
It is the mission of the Beulah Academy of Science to provide a quality, community-based education to children in grades 6-8. We are committed to providing a teaching environment that fosters a love of learning, promotes academic achievement, and generates self-esteem for children of varying levels of ability. We strive to prepare our students to become responsible, productive adults able to meet the challenges of the 21st century.