It is the mission of the Beulah Academy of Science to provide a quality, community-based education to children in grades 6-8. We are committed to providing a teaching environment that fosters a love of learning, promotes academic achievement, and generates self-esteem for children of varying levels of ability. We strive to prepare our students to become responsible, productive adults able to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Dress Code Reminders:
- No spaghetti straps, halter tops, or tank tops
- No bare stomachs or backs
- No undergarments showing
- No short shorts
- No see-through clothing
- No tobacco, alcohol, or drug logos
- No baggy pants that drag the floor
- Pants must be worn at the waist
- Jeans with holes- no skin exposed (if there are holes, you must wear leggings or shorts under the pants)
- All sleeveless tops (boys and girls) such as Under Armour, etc., must have small arm holes so that the chest area is not showing
- Students must wear tennis shoes during P.E.
Sherry Bailey not only serves as our Principal, but also serves the Board of Directors as our Parent Representative according to statute. As Representative, she is to facilitate parental involvement, provide access to information, assist parents and others with questions and concerns, as well as, resolve disputes that may arise. You can contact our Parent Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org , or email@example.com , (850) 944-2822, (850) 232-9689, and the Beulah Academy Facebook page.
Notice of Custodian of Public Records
Florida Statute 119.01 General state policy on public records.—
(1) It is the policy of this state that all state, county, and municipal records are open for personal inspection and copying by any person. Providing access to public records is a duty of each agency.
Please direct all requests for public records to the
Custodian of Records for:
Beulah Academy of Science
School’s Custodian of Records is:
8633 Beulah Road
Pensacola, Florida 32526
PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: All e-mails and correspondence sent to and received
from the charter school, including e-mail addresses and content, are subject to the
provisions of the Florida Public Records Law, Florida Statutes Chapter 119, and may
be subject to disclosure.