Students enrolled full-time in a public school in Escambia County Public School System are eligible to take a part-time class offered through EVA for grades 9-12 during the 2023-24 school year.
Steps for Enrollment
- Do not withdraw from your school. In order to take an EVA Fall course, you must attend a public school within the Escambia County School District.
- Contact your School Counselor and inquire about a schedule of course(s) to request during the FLVS account creation process. Your school counselor must approve your request and verify your courses.
- Students must have an FLVS account for enrollment. If you DO NOT have an account, please view the ICONS in the table to the right.
- Returning students will request a course from their existing virtual account by clicking the menu options. New students will do this during the account creation process.
- All students are required to view the New Student Orientation Videos via EVA's School Website.
- All EVA students are encouraged to have a parent/guardian account connected to the student. Please create an FLVS Parent/Guardian Account by clicking HERE.
- Spring Semester EVA requests must be made by February 15. If you need assistance concerning a request, please reach out to your school counselor.
Fall Pacing Guide