Why choose Escambia Virtual Academy?
- Highly qualified, local, Escambia Virtual Academy teachers
- Rigorous curriculum with a successful track record
- Registration exclusive to students residing in Escambia County
- No waiting list
- An accredited public school diploma issued by EVA through the Escambia County School District for students meeting criteria upon completion of the 12th grade
- Seamless transition to and from traditional brick and mortar schools
- Graduation plans to meet individual student needs
- Opportunities to receive Florida Bright Futures Scholarship
What does it cost?
There is no cost to district public school students residing in Escambia County, Florida.
Is it part-time or full-time?
Students in grades K-12 can take one or more virtual courses through our franchise. This program is open to district public school students. Full-time students must take 6 courses per semester if pursuing a high school diploma.
EVA Full-Time Enrollment for the Spring Semester opens on January 4.
Click HERE for more information.
Escambia Virtual Academy (EVA) meets the demands of today's digital learners through individualized instruction that moves beyond the four walls of the classroom and a clock.