The K-12 Virtual Provider is for elementary students ONLY (Grades K-5). If you are a student (Grades 6-12) that is seeking enrollment, please click HERE.
Are you a parent or guardian of an ELEMENTARY student seeking FULL-TIME enrollment in EVA using the k12 Platform for the 2023-2024 school-year? Please EMAIL Heather Gilman at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a registration appointment and review the steps for registration below.STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
1. Email Academic Advisor, Heather Gilman to schedule a registration meeting.
2. Create the k12 Account by clicking here.
3. Complete and bring the Registration Forms to the meeting.
4. Submit an Escambia County utility bill (gas, electricity, water/sewage, sanitation) in the legal guardian's name for address verification. * Cell Phone, TV/Cable, Internet are not acceptable.
5. *If your previous school was Private or Out-of-State Create an ECSD Student Account prior to the registration meeting.
6. Attend the scheduled meeting.
Your student is not registered until you meet with Mrs. Gilman and complete the STEPS FOR REGISTRATION ABOVE.
Online School Learning Coach
SPRING 2023-24 School Year
DEC. 4TH TO FEB. 2ND
New Student Orientation for K12FORMS