Mission and Beliefs
The mission of Ransom Middle School is to create a school where parents want to send their children, students want to learn, teachers want to teach, and employees want to work.
Because learning is a valuable and lifelong process, the administration, faculty, staff, and students of Ransom Middle School believe:
- Students should be provided a challenging, comprehensive curriculum and a variety of extracurricular activities,
- Students should be provided with competent and professional instructors who are committed to excellence,
- Students should be provided learning experiences that prepare them to be mature, responsible citizens who make positive contributions to society,
- Students, administrators, faculty, and staff are entitled to mutual respect, and
- Family and the community should be involved in the education process.