The mission of the Anchored 4 Life program is to provide proven resources and strategies for children so they can become resilient, confident, and resourceful, to create a better world for themselves and others.
- Beulah Elementary's Anchored4Life team will develop leadership skills, enhance coping skills, build confidence, reinforce team building, and offer support.
- Character Development Quotes to instill positive messages.
- Activity Groups will teach strategies to enhance resiliency.
- Kits and Activity Packets will be provided by our MFLC to keep youth connected and have valuable resources to use during their transitions.
- Training and ongoing support will be provided to increase and improve transitions for school age youth.
- A Service Project will be supported to strengthen community ties, increase self-confidence, understand competence, and gain self-efficacy.
Beulah Elementary Anchored4Life Presents
Don't Be a Bully
Military Recognition Events
- Weekly Military Lunch Bunch
- November 8 – Veterans Day Program
- 3rd grade Veterans Day Program
- VIP (Veterans are Important People)
- Sign and Card Making Projects for the VA Center and NAS Hospital
- Veteran and Active Duty Wall of Honor
- April, 2024: Purple UP! For Military Kids
- April, 2024: Month of the Military Child Celebration
- Ongoing Projects such as welcome cards for the Northwest Florida USO.