• Changing Transportation

    If your child will be going home a way other than his or her usual way, you must send a note to the teachers who will send the note to the office.  You may also come to the office in person to fill out a change request.  No changes can be made via phone, email, text, or Remind unless it is an extreme emergency.  No changes will be accepted after 12:45 pm.


    Requests for changes to a student's bus stop must be submitted to the Transportation Department.