All students in daily attendance on campus should wear their ID Badges with lanyard around the neck and visible at all times. Students not wearing their badges will be given a dress code violation.
Boys Dress Code Reminders
Listed below are the top 3 items that need to be adhered to daily. Please refer to the Rights and Responsibilities Handbook for specific information not included in list below.
- Boys’ shirts shall have sleeves.
- No sagging - All pants shall be secured at the waist.
- Underwear shall not be visible.
Girls Dress Code Reminders
If you want to wear it to school, it must follow the five finger rule.
- Skirts must be longer than your fingertips when arms are at your side.
- Tops must be longer than your fingertips when arms are at your side when wearing leggings or tight fitting pants.
- Tank tops must be the width of your five fingers. Place your hand on your shoulder, if shirt covers thumb to pinky, you are good to go!
- When wearing tights or leggings, the shirt MUST be longer than your fingertips when arms are at your side.
- If your jeans or pants have holes, the holes should be past your fingertips when arms are at your side. We do not want to see holes on your upper thighs, backside or crotch area.