Enrollment - Question 2

  • Has the student EVER been enrolled in a public/charter school in the Escambia County School District?  

    If yes:

    • Go to your child's residentially zoned school to complete the necessary enrollment paperwork.
    • Bring Proof of Address
      If the school you are attempting to enroll in is NOT your residentially zoned school, you must also have Enrollment Services approval prior to enrolling at the school.
    • Bring Current Immunizations
      See Health Requirements
    • Bring Physical Exam within last 12 months
      See Health Requirements

    If no, click here for the next Question.

Helpful Links: