The mission of George Stone Technical College is to provide quality academic, career, and technical education opportunities for all learners through instruction that integrates rigor, relevance, and relationships.
The vision of George Stone Technical College is to serve the community as the premier provider of career and technical education by preparing individuals for rewarding careers and providing businesses with a highly-skilled workforce.
Approved by the 2022-23 George Stone Technical College Advisory Council
Our goal is to ensure that each student is afforded an opportunity to acquire the academic, career, and employability skills necessary to successfully enter the workforce.
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment that enhances the learning process.
- Provide equipment, tools, and materials that are consistent with those found in business and industry.
- Provide an on-going evaluation of teaching methods and curriculum.
- Provide classroom conditions that will promote the Core Values adopted by the Escambia County School District.
- Provide students with information relative to the availability of financial aid, counseling, job placement, and other student services.
- Provide programs and activities to assist students in developing confidence and leadership skills.
- Provide in-service training for teachers, staff, and administrators to ensure that they are current with the ever-changing demands of career education.
- Plan for Health and Safety of Employees/Students/Guests (PDF)
- Plan for ongoing operation and maintenance of all physical facilities and technological infrastructure (PDF)
Student Right To Know
Click here for the National Center for Education Statistics for George Stone Technical Center
Current Placement Rates
Campus Safety and Security Survey
Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act (Campus Save Act)
Click here for information regarding the Campus Save Act
Drug and Alcohol Policy and Procedures
Transfer of Credit Policy
Constitution Day Presentation