About George Stone
2400 Longleaf Drive
Pensacola, Florida 32526
The campus of George Stone Technical College (GSTC) is located at 2400 Longleaf Drive, Pensacola, Florida.
This site is two miles south of Interstate 1-10, exit 7.
Accessibility is achieved through multiple south, east, and west connections to Longleaf Drive. Accessibility has been further enhanced with the linking of Blue Angel Parkway and Longleaf Drive.
The mission of George Stone Technical College is to provide quality academic, career, and technical education opportunities for all learners through instruction that integrates rigor, relevance, and relationships.
The vision of George Stone Technical College is to serve the community as the premier provider of career and technical education by preparing individuals for rewarding careers and to provide businesses with a highly skilled workforce.
Approved by the 2023-24 George Stone Technical College Advisory Council
Our goal is to ensure that each student is afforded an opportunity to acquire the academic, career, and employability skills necessary to successfully enter the workforce.
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment that enhances the learning process.
- Provide equipment, tools, and materials that are consistent with those found in business and industry.
- Provide an on-going evaluation of teaching methods and curriculum.
- Provide classroom conditions that will promote the Core Values adopted by the Escambia County School District.
- Provide students with information relative to the availability of financial aid, counseling, job placement, and other student services.
- Provide programs and activities to assist students in developing confidence and leadership skills.
- Provide in-service training for teachers, staff, and administrators to ensure that they are current with the ever-changing demands of career education.
Accreditation and Certifications
George Stone Technical College is accredited by
Council on Occupational Education (COE)
7840 Roswell Road
Building 300, Suite 325
Atlanta, GA 30350
Programs are approved or certified by:
- Florida Board of Cosmetology
- National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) - Auto Service and Auto Collision
- State of Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) - Law Enforcement and Corrections
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) - Electricity and Welding
- Pearson Vue Authorized Test Center
- Florida Board of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)