Create a culture of joyful learners who passionately pursue professional development that meets their needs and interests and improves the quality of their work and life.
Professional Learning is to assess needs and establish procedures, practices, and training activities to assure that all employees possess the skills and knowledge to fully achieve the District Aims.
- Highest Student Achievement
- Safe Learning & Workforce Environment
- High Performing Workforce
- Effective & Efficient System
EMPLOYEES SERVED BY PROFESSIONAL LEARNING DEPARTMENT:
- Educational Support
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SELECTION OFFERINGS:
Professional development for employees in the Escambia County School District is provided by departments within the Curriculum and Instruction Division. These professional development opportunities are approved following a prescribed approval process based on needs assessments of employees.
- All students can learn.
- Students are our first and most important priority.
- The effort of every employee supports maximum student achievement.
- Every employee has the capacity for continuous improvement and has an obligation to strive for that end.
- The District should provide a mechanism for nurturing, supporting and enhancing the growth of its employees.
LISTING OF AVAILABLE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
To register for workshops, Escambia County School District employees go to TalentED. You may search by keyword(s), component number, or dates. For login information call (850) 595-6915 x 288